Available on iTunes and the Google Play Store, Ariel7-2Go is a one-of-a-kind mobile program that gives our customers the ability to pinpoint the Ariel frame and cylinders capable of meeting their target horsepower and flow requirements.
After a selection is made through the use of equal compression ratios, Ariel7-2Go captures the information, allowing users to email results to Ariel or themselves for further review. With the results in hand, the data can be imported into the Ariel Performance Program – taking a concept from the preliminary estimate to a finalized project.
- Create a preliminary selection anywhere you go
- Input parameters such as pressures, temperatures, speed and gas type
- Switch between specifying a target horsepower or target flow
- Provides a quick estimate of flow and/or power, replacing the various horsepower slide rules and wheels
- Work in either English or Metric units
- Vary the applied RPM to match a specific driver
- Review calculated values such as discharge temperature, bore size and rod load
- Provides the user Basic frame data, simliar to the Ariel Data cards