EVCP Power Data Charts
The user benefits from maximized flow for any given suction and discharge pressures, which means higher revenue and fully meeting gas control targets. By eliminating HP sawtooth curves, compressor stations are reaching previously unachievable HP utilization by gaining all the additional areas under the curve.
Putting the capabilities of the eVCP to work, your compressor and driver will never be underutilized again. The eVCP can increase flow by creating infinite load steps that unlock previously unavailable driver horsepower.
- Max. Allowable eVCP Piston Rod Load: 90,000 lbf (400 kN)
- Max. Stroke: 9.0 in (228.6 mm) - Actual stroke varies by application.
- Piston Adjusting Speed: 2 in/min (50 mm/min) @ 1800 RPM
- Weight varies by application. See project-specific documentation for details.
- Min. Ambient Operation Temperature: -13°F (-25°C)
- Max. Ambient Operation Temperature: 140°F (60°C)
- Oil Type: Mobilgear SHC 220
- Oil Capacity: 1.5 US gallons (5.3 L)
- WEG AC electrical motor, 1.5hp, 3 phase, IP55 with the following options:
- 460V / 60 Hz; 1750rpm
- 380/400/415V / 50Hz; 1440/1445/1450 rpm
- 600V /60Hz 1750rpm
Motor classification for use in hazardous areas
- Class I, Div 1, Group C and D, Temperature code T3C
- Note: Air motors are available as an option.