Compressed Natural Gas (CNG)
Renewable Natural Gas (RNG)
Ariel's CNG compressors for vehicle fueling are derived from the same advanced design and industry experience as the products we manufacture for field gas, process, and transmission applications. CNG application engineering, sizing software, and CNG specific training are included at no additional charge.
Ariel compressors, one of the most robust, continuous, or intermittent duty compressors for the CNG market!
CNG Compressor Features
Utilized in NGV fueling services providing 125 to 2,000+ scfm (200 to 2,800+ nm/h), Ariel compressors are paired with drivers ranging in size from 50 to more than 1,200 BHP (37 to 895 Kw). Our extensive range of cylinder sizes allows units to operate with inlet pressures starting near zero to more than 200 psig (13.6 barg) and discharge pressures over 4,500 psig (310+ barg).
- Flexible, site-specific compressor configurations
- Horizontal balanced opposed throws
- Precision tri-metal half shell bearings for crankshaft main and crankpin bearings
- Intermittent duty (frequent start/stop) capability and maintenance recommendations
- Virtually vibration-free operations
- Electric motor or gas engine drive compatible
- Uncompromising rigid, robust crankcases allow for reduced physical footprint